Pages

Friday, March 6, 2015

Something for the eyes, Something for the ears

Good morning!

Woke up to the windiest morning ever, did my yoga, ate my oatmeal, cuddled my adorable pooch and got down to business.

Another day of studying in the life of our SuperSinister.
But this bad weather got me thinking.

I don't have many beauty tips but the few that I do have have been thoroughly tested and girl-sans-standby-makeup-artist proofed.
I have mixed skin so I have to take care of my skin with different products.
I have just recently discovered this, may I call it, wundercream for my eyes.
It's tiny yet surprisingly sufficient, sufficiently hydrating yet not at all sticky and it costs a fraction of what I used to be paying for big brands.
This is a pic
I know it doesn't look like much but trust me, it amazing!
If you follow this link
you can get all the info you need (P.S. At the bottom of the page you will find other international pages, this is Italy's)

On another topic, I just bought myself some ear candy that I have been dying to wear!

They look like something my mom would have worn on a night out when she was my age (actually she even admitted to owning a pair or two at some point).
I was thinking of pairing them with a black sweater, black skinny jeans and black, over-the-knee, leather boots.
I will come back with a pic as soon as that happens.

There's some other wild friend stories to share but that will have to wait for now.
Back to the studying.

Kiss and Peace
Miss SuperSinister

No comments:

Post a Comment