Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

What the tech cat dragged in - smaller iPhones in the future?

Guess what? Take a look at what the tech cat from Yahoo dragged in.

Could Apple be considering the left-over population that hasn't bought and (in my humble opinion) will never buy one of their new gargantuan phones?
In the light of my boyfriend's newly gifted iPhone 6, I am still praying for Apple to reconsider their little man-big car ideas and go back to pre-iPhone 6/unmentionable iPhone 6 Plus times.
And this is where that article up there really makes my day!

I (to be read the planet's female population) have tiny, expensive bags that I can barely fit my yellow wallet into (damn you Fendi for making perfect wallets all the while supporting the miniaturisation of purses), my lipstick, a mirror and if I'm lucky some tissues. And then we (again, the female population of this planet) have to stuff our iPhones, Samsungs...(you lost me here, there might be some other phones but I care not and will mention not) into the aforementioned tiny, expensive bags.

And just when I thought you (Apple) had it figured, with your sleek, light, elegant iPhone 5 series that fit into our purses like a bug snug in a rug (always wanted to say that)...you go ahead and change it.

Don't get me wrong, I have big bags, totes and shoppers and duffles and doctors and what not, but what should we do when we want to wear our baguettes and messengers and minaudieres?
The iPhone 6 Plus is as big as a Charlotte Olympia masterpiece.
It looks like the freaking Frankenstein of technology to me.

So any news that Apple could pull out a 6C with the same sleek design but not on steroids has me jumping up and down with joy.

Just a tiny side note: the new iPhone 6 series is fast, bright, intelligent and generally Apple and worth every single penny.



I'll keep you posted on the news despite not being a tech cat.

Kiss and Peace
Hopeful Miss Sinister



No comments:

Post a Comment