Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Fashionably Fit


Good morning everybody!
Following two nights of late dinners mixed with a couple (X 3) Cosmos, I'm taking charge and starting my morning - yes, I am aware it's past noon but I went to bed at 3 am, got up at 10 am, so technically I'm still good for morning - with some Cassey Ho blogilates.
Grab your mats, head over to her Blogilates youtube channel or simply click play on this video and join me.
I also got inspired by my workout mood to put together my fav fitness fashion items out there.
Fashionably Fit

Kate Spade Water Bottle
Body pop Pink Peplum Tank Top
Pink Fitbit
Asics Gel Kayano
Yogitoes Skidless Yoga Towel
Adidas Stella Active Wear
Dsquared2 Camouflage Backpack

I'm totally in love with the Camouflage backpack. What are your fav fashionably conscious fitness items?

Kiss and Peace
Sporty Miss Sinister

No comments:

Post a Comment