Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Sephora lovestory/Burberry obsession/Girl Power

Sorry for being MIA.
I am ten days away from taking my big exam so I'm knee deep in methodology, definitions and exam practice.
I won't bore you with the detail but here's a short recap of the week:





- totally love Sephora's mineral foundation, that you can buy anywhere, costs around 17.50€ and is roughly organic/non-toxic despite not being publicised as such. (this final info I got from a wonderful Italian website that analyses the ingredients in make-up for all us incapable make-up fanatics.



- have become obsessed with this Burberry denim feathered jacket that retails for just under the cringe-inducing sum of 2200€. Now don't get me wrong, if I had that money in savings, I would have long spent it on this beauty, but since I don't, and I won't for the next...something years, I am going cuckoo.I see myself as having two options. Either Burberry Prorsum sees this post, understands the urgency of my request and ships me one free of charge like a sort of blogger humanitarian crisis response, or...I try to make myself one from scratch with the help of the two wonderful tailors that I know (and have driven crazy with absurd requests). I'll keep you posted.

Last, but not least, I saw this funny video thanks to Popsugar with a kick-ass Muai Thai championess that pranks a bunch of Muai Thai trainers. Just take a look.


Kiss and Peace
I'm off to study Miss Sinister

No comments:

Post a Comment