Pages

Friday, July 17, 2015

Martian Summer Heat

Summer Heat

Summer Heat by greenvogueglam

I don't know about you, but I am steadfastly melting. The air is hot, the iced drinks last for less than 2 seconds, the ground feels like something one might feel when on vacation on Mars, and clothes have become unbearable. 
As I write this, I am literally dying in my undies. Please excuse my bloggeristic nakedness.
With this cataclysmic weather in mind, I managed to put together an apocalyptic inspiration set that contains some of the basic things I would need to feel better:
- a Cosmo. Iced. Served. Keeping it coming.
- some ice-cream. Potentially whole.
- some Bvlgari earrings. One does need to stay fresh in many ways.
- flowers. That don't wilt and die within 5 minutes of entering my sauna like house.
- a new bag. For no reason. It's just sales season.

What do you need during this ridiculous heat wave?

Kiss and Peace
Slowly melting away Miss Sinister

No comments:

Post a Comment