Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday Fav Five




1. My new nails. I got inspired on Pinterest by a pin and went in to do my nails with a specific chaotic image in my head. It turned out perfect. I've also discovered my hands look like Milka the cow after three weeks of playing around in the sun. :P
2. Sephora's decorated bath foams. My mom picked up a few while starting her vacation and I got this one as a present. 260 ml of Berry Perfection. It is now my absolute favourite things in my bathroom and I think that for 7.90€ it's a real steal. Give it a try or take a look at the endless other sensory exhilarating fragrances.
3. Watermelons. I am head over heals with these year's production of watermelons here in Italy. Packed with nutritious vitamins and weighing next to nothing on the caloric intake scale, this sugary fruit has me reminiscing Romanian vacations filled with watermelons stacked up to mountainous heights, grandma's desserts and my grandfather reading the newspaper in the kitchen corner. 

4. Nina Simone's Baltimore. She is one of my all time favs. And Baltimore melts my soul every time I listen to it. Just press play and let me know what you think.


5. Last but not least, Mystery's Bday. He is my most fav thing. I love him to bits and we had a most romantic night out for his bday. He simply makes my life pink.


Kiss and Peace and Sorry for the late post
Miss Sinister

No comments:

Post a Comment