Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2015

One year older

Hey little sinisters,

Sorry for the MIA. I've been bumble bee busy preparing for my super chill birthday party yesterday. *Sigh* It's already finished *Sigh*
I've had a really amazing year. I'm so blessed to have a really great support system with an awesome family, Mystery, his family, friends, dogs and everything else. I have achieved so many things this year and I plan to throw it out of the ballpark this year as well.
My career has grown, my blog has grown, I have grown.
So here's to an even better year as a 26 year old!



The party was super intimate with most of my close friends on vacation, but that was just fine. I'll plan a crazy Las Vegas style bday for next year!
It was all family. All fish. Everything I prepared/set/decorated/cooked. Except for the sushi. I really need to learn to cook that!
I had an awesome time. I will show you what my Mystery got me in a day or two because it needed adjustments. *wink wink*
Here are some pix from the the Big Bday after the jump.








Kiss and Peace
Miss Sinister


P.S. The last pic is with my quirky, amazing, insane, moustache bearing mom! Love you!







2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! It's too bad some of your friends couldn't be there to celebrate, but sometimes a smaller group can be just as good, or better! All of your preparations were certainly worth it, I think! Your photos seem to show a great celebration :)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a lovely day nonetheless! We had an Italy meets Japan theme so it was really nice and utterly delicious!
      :P
      Oana

      Delete