Pages

Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday Fav Five


1. This Dior-looking overcoat. I'm the biggest Dior New Look fan you could ever possibly imagine and while I was scrolling through H&M's website on the prowl for a new winter coat, I stumbled upon this gem. I'm pretty sure it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I think it's amazing. I love the color, the cut and the details. It would undeniably make one heck of a statement this winter.
                       


2. Guess Curve Skinny jeans. Just bought a pair and I am obsessed with thier strechiness! Try it to believe it. I'll come back with pics!

3. Thie core-licious video. Popsugar's Anna Renderer is one of my fav online go-to trainers alongside Cassey Ho. This video is super quick, super nice for a afternoon blast of energy and it's all done standing. Tried it myself. Have to say I loved it.



4. Stand-up galore. You put Seinfeld and Letterman together and I melt into a little puddle of stand-up joy. I hope someday Letterman will come down from Late Show Olympus and go back on iar. That would really make my day.



5. The little foundation that could. I've been using So Bio Etic BB Cream for about 6 months now and I have to say it's been my most useful well kept secret. I have super sensitive skin and it takes next to nothing for my face to rule out a foundation and break out. This little wunder bb cream, completely organic and sun-proofed, has really come through. And for a little over 12€, it's definitely something to consider if your skin tends to act up.

Kiss and Peace
Miss Sinister

No comments:

Post a Comment