Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Friday Fav Five


 



1. My new backpack! I joined the backpack trend but didn't splurge. I've been eyeing this Zara sleek backpack for about a month now and last week in Milan I hurried to buy it. It was the last one in the store. I don't know if it's going to join the Zara Hot List(remember the glittered boots from last Friday Fav 5? - they are so sold out even Zara Care had to step in to comfort me. Damn you Twitter for making me addicted to shouting my lamentations to the world - and in this case @zara)
I'm definitely head over heals over my new little black backpack, and apparently it's not just me. Three girls stopped me this morning while getting on with my #todo list asking where I got it. :P
You find it in stores and on Zara.com for 39,95€.I suggest you hurry if you like it!




2. This new lipstick. My friend Silvia that works for an Italian beauty shop called Galeazzi brought me this new Clarins Joli Rouge. I've never used Clarins lipsticks before so I had no idea what they were like. I am now obsessed with one of the colors from the sample palette. "Soft Plum" is just plain perfect. Darkish, pinkish, long-lasting, super comfortable. I want it super bad. This is so going on my Xmas list!  It's on Sephora if you're interested and doesn't really set you back, 21,50€ for such a delicious, long-lasting, ultra nourishing little gem.


3. My new suede boots! I know I said I wouldn't buy any more shoes, but I couldn't help myself. These caramel coloured suede boots are the most comfortable thing I've tried on in a while! I don't care if they are not super grungy, I love they're not black, I can't be bothered with buying platformed unsavoury concoctions. I like shoes that last. That go from morning to evening without looking like a vampire in the morning and totally underdressed in the evening shoe. The color is on point with fall fashion, they're super soft, super comfy and a steal for 129 €. perfect fall/winter shoe. Find them here.







4. This organic lipstick pencil. I found an organic beauty shop that just opened where I live. Needless to say, I spent about 2 hours in there testing out all the makeup I've been stalking online but haven't purchased because I didn't know how it would look on me. (What? You don't do that?)
I'll come back with some more products, but in the meantime, revel in the organicness vampy lipstick pencil from Puro Bio that's been on my lips for days now. Literally.
I bought a dark color that looks practically identical to the YSL Kiss&Blush from an earlier Friday Fav 5, sans the over-drying.  I know it doesn't look like it from the photo, but your lips will look just like the little box it comes with. Instant Cruella De Ville.
It's 100% made in Italy, soft, doesn't over-dry, looks just like a lipstick, it comes with the most adorable little Limited Edition box, costs 7.90€ and you can find it online on their website. Let me know what you think!


5. A video with CATS. I stumbled upon this while looking for a video of JLo and Ja Rule and just died. Top 10 commercials with cats.
My fav bits? Opposable kitty thumbs, Be more dog! and the rockin' kitty!



And with that, I'm off to study. Again.

Kiss and Peace 
Miss Sinister

1 comment:

  1. KITTIES! I would not be opposed to a gang of cats, I have to say. I don't like milk much anyway, they can have it all. I can understand why you got those girls asking about your backpack, it's so cute!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete