Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

Budget Friendly Beauty Xmas Wishlist

Budget Friendly Organic Beauty Xmas Wishlist




I have to say that beauty wish lists are quickly becoming a December fav.

1. Mirenesse Secret Weapon Supreme 24Hr Mascara. If for nothing else, this mascara had me for the extremely glam packaging. It also comes in deep dreamy blue which I'll never buy because I'm a chicken. It promises the longest of lashes and volume galore. This website has a ton of wonderful stuff and an interesting VIP member plan where you get their stuff a lot cheaper and you also get regular gifts.
(19 €)

2. Neve Cosmetics Unicornbuki. Anything that has unicorn in its name is bound to be plain adorable. This is so tenfold. It's a cute, quirky and great priced possible gift for any girlfriend, sister, mom, fellow blogger and yourself. My order is already in.
Did I tell you they're cruelty free, vegan, made in Italy and cheap? Get it while you can still find one.
(13 €)

3. Max Factor Creme Puff Blush. Despite being a drugstore beauty product, I'm head over heals with this little gem. It's ingredients are just fine, the price is more than fair, the colors are to die for and it also lasts a decent noun of time. Definitely something to keep in mind if you're going to be someone's Secret Santa. My favorite color is "Seductive Pink" because it looks just fine with or without a tan.
(13.50 € / 15 $)

4. Inika Vegan Lip Stick. I find it super difficult to commit to organic lipsticks because high end brands make their packaging so super luxe, my eyes outweigh my brain. So when I find a lipstick that not only is organic, but looks good, wears marvellously and costs more or less half the price of a Dior lipstick, I'm buying it. This Inika Vegan Lipstick in the shade "Orchid Fields", which I found over on Ecco Verde is a must for this year's letter to Santa.
(23 €)

5. Neve Cosmetics Blushissimi Blush and Contour Palette. I love all contour palettes out there, but this vegan, organic variation on the classic high end palettes is a wonderful thing to gift or be gifted. I personally own their pressed powder foundation and it never feels too cake, never upsets my skin and I could swear it helped heal a light breakout I got from testing a Guerlain foundation. I can only imagine how wonderful this product is. I'm hopefully going to get it for Xmas and so should you!
(23 €)


Hope you're enjoying my Xmas wish lists!

Kiss and Peace
Miss Sinister

No comments:

Post a Comment