Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Sephora Luxe Beauty Xmas Wishlist

Sephora Xmas Beauty Wishlist




Hey Sinisters,

Are you ready for #blogmas?
I am very excited to start blogging regularly again and apologise for the MIA.

Soooo...

Let's start off with a Xmas Wishlist.
I'm a big fan of Sephora and I buy a whole lot of things there so my first wishlist blog post is all Sephora everything.

1. Dior Addict Fluid Stick in the shade "Wonderland". It's the dreamiest of pinks, super shinny, relatively non-sticky and quite long-lasting. Would so love one of these! 
( 34 €/$)

2. bareMinerals Seamless Buffing Brush. This super sleek brush has synthetic bristles and an antibacterial treatment, it's super soft and the perfect gift for a sis, best friend or your mom.(26 €/$)

3. Dior Diorific Lipstick in the shade "Diorama". Well, if there is one expensive lipstick I'm wishing I'll find under my tree, it's this one. I'm in love. Tried and tested thanks to Sephora, it's long-lasting, super soft and ultra nourishing. And those colors! (insert me all googley eyes)
( 37 €) 
(unfortunately, I've only seen this lipstick on Sephora's EU sites so I don't know what the availability for the US will be)

4. TooFaced Cocoa Contour Chiseled to Perfection. I've already raved about this product in one of my Friday Fav Five posts. I am in love! I actually don't have any contour kits (gasp - I'm out in the open now) so this is definitely on my Xmas Wishlist. I think this would make for a great gift for any girlfriend, wife or even mom. Not mine, who doesn't get contouring (and all the contour craze), but definitely some other moms.
(38 €) (if you like it, hurry up - it's limited edition and selling out fast)

5. Let it Snow Sephora Mini Multicolour Bath Pearls. This is so going under my mom's tree. I think it's absolutely adorable, the whole line is. And it smells like snow and vanilla cookies.
It could definitely also work if you're someone's Secret Santa.
( 5.99 €) 


First #blogmas post done!
Let me know what you think.

Kiss and Peace
Miss Sinister


4 comments: