Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Friday Fav Five from BeautyBay.com


After having totally let myself down by not publishing regularly, I'm now on a bit of a roll.
Today I'm bringing you a very specific #FridayFav5 focusing on products you can find on www.beautybay.com. I've become a tad bit obsessed with this website since it delivers free worldwide once you've gone over the 20€ mark, and honestly, I can't remember a time when ordering something online did not easily go way over that. Don't judge, look at your credit card details and you'll see you're just like me.
Yesterday I received my latest order (two Morphe brushes) and thought I'd give them a shout out, or a positive review, or a standing ovation, or just hint them over to you guys. Whatever it is, they are a kick-ass website, try to its word, with great brandiversity (Oh, this needs to become a word!).
So here is my Friday Fav Five list straight off their website.


1. Antipodes Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream. 36€
This brand is organic, hails from New Zeeland, the cream comes in a jar (which I love), has awesome reviews and apparently smells incredible. I'm not the one to go gaga for a face cream, but I definitely want this in the future. I might wait and buy it for next winter since it does apparently boast a very rich and creamy texture and with spring fast approaching, might not be the best option for me. But if you have dry skin and you're looking for some night comfort, this cream might just be for you.
2. EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - Strawberry Sorbet. 7€                                                       What can I say, if it's pink and you can put it on your lips, I will stop and stare. If you add to that the fact that it's organic, cheap, adorable, famous and smells nice, I'm basically yours. If you haven't heard about the EOS lip balms, you need to get educated fast. This little marvel ball is rich in antioxidants and vitamin E, enriched with Jojoba Oil and Kim Kardashian approved. I mean if that doesn't convince you, I don't know what will. Next on my purchase list.
3. Gerard Cosmetics Pretty Pinks 4 Piece Collection. 37€
I've been secretly stalking Gerard Cosmetics for a while now, but direct incursions have been impossible since it's nowhere to be found in the land of La Dolce Vita where I'm currently residing. 
I found this super luxurious pink collection on Beauty Bay and I'm basically obsessed. Two pink lipsticks and two pink lip glosses. They look awesome and judging by the astounding number of Instagramars our there using Gerard Cosmetics, I bet they're also super comfortable to wear. The price is fairly decent for the FOUR products you get and there is another collection option which features nude colors. 

4. Illamasqua Nail Base Coat. 15€
If this isn't the most perfect shade of nude you've ever seen, I don't know what is. I've been really getting into Illamasqua products, both for their really nice ingredients and wonderful packaging, but also for all the rave reviews I've been seeing lately on Youtube. Well, if Gwyneth puts you on her list of favs, you've pretty much arrived right?

                                                                                    
                                                                                    5. All possible Morphe Brushes. affordable€

I've basically gone on a crazy shopper binge and bought several of these beauties. I have to say I love them. Not all are equally nice and some might even qualify for the "nah*shrugging shoulders*nah" award, but generally I've found these brushes to be good quality for money, super soft, able to do the job ad overall a really good investment for any non-MUA beauty blogger. All the Youtubers out there raving about these brushes doesn't hurt either. This is the G4 Angle Blush Brush.



Let me know what you think.

Kiss and Peace
Miss Sinister





2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I think that EOS is my one true love, haha! Their products are so great and really, the only downside is that they can't be slipped into a pocket (they're a bit bulky). But I don't even care about that. That nail polish is a gorgeous colour as well! The website sounds like a great place, I'll definitely have to give it a look!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not yet had a go with EOS but I'm planning on getting it soon. I have to admit this wonder website made my living-in-the-middle-of-nowhere-in-Italy life a lot easier. With free shipping and all. :P

    ReplyDelete